The following (Python) code bases have been open sourced and are available on GitHub:
- TopicDB, a topic map-based graph library (using PostgreSQL for persistence). The TopicDB package is also available on the Python Package Index (PyPI), here: topic-db.
- Story Engine, a collection of domain models and corresponding persistence-related command classes together with an accompanying set of API endpoints for the retrieval of a semantic description of 3D environments.
Both projects have a MIT license.
How to Contribute
- Fork the repositories on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. Make sure to add yourself to the AUTHORS file.